Take This Pill Take This Pill

O_O

David Firth - inventor and god of dark,twisted,insanity driving humor....from the 2nd dimension...you have done it again :D

SS - Astral Projection SS - Astral Projection

this is simply amazing

I was trying to do this last night....and it felt like my arms were flying above my bed and i didn't have any legs.....whit is awesome :3 but also I thought that when you died you stayed in a world you make until your brain decays...but this changes my perspective greatly...THANKS!!!

Bad Flash Kills Bad Flash Kills

i know how to stop it (im a millitary guy hehehe)

i will take out my p90 an law (light anti tank weapon) AND BOOM GONE INTO THE VOID OF EPIC FALIAR or if it didnt work theres always the nuke or ION CANON (ive gone insane a bit -_- ) by the way in the movie were a tad bit longer ? or if the charecters had slightly more detail the scores should increase by 1.20 so IT IS HELPFUL NO BANBAN

RSQViper responds:

Well, at the time I was still new-ish to animating and I made this way harder than I had to make it. Anyway, thanks for the input!

Emo? Lol-no. Emo? Lol-no.

funny a little

the real term for gothic is a very heavy medival christainic style like very large stained glass windows and cathedrals (a cathedral is an extremly large church ALMOSTBIBLICAL PROPORTIONS)

YES IM A NERD!!!

Tricky bangbanggooberblat Tricky bangbanggooberblat

OWWWWWWWWW

I GOT A SEIZUR LOL

just kidding

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

woah

the only one not killed by jezuz wuz the cashier

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

AMAZINGNESSS

KEWL

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

UHHH

exactly what it says madness and now MORE IM ADDICTED NOW

Happy Madness Day 2007!!! Happy Madness Day 2007!!!

eh ok

hey at least the guy put work into it

Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A